Suggestions for Juniors (ppt)
Juniors, you have 4 semesters left before graduation, so now is the time to start making plans for your future.
Senior year is very busy. Now is the time to get some of your plans in place.
- Don’t slack off on those grades!
- Summer is a great time to do college “shopping”, pick 5-7 colleges and plan some summer travel. Scheduling college visits helps you get the “right fit”.
- Use the Career Cruising in the Career Center or at home, to do all your college searching.
- Check out the opportunities the Military and Apprenticeships programs.
- Check out other Links on the KAHS Career center web site.
- Obtain a summer job that could be related to your career interests.
- Make sure and save some money from your summer job to pay for college costs.
- Read a verity of books and magazines and review your math skills over the summer. This will help you on the tests you plan to take in the fall: SAT ACT and/or COMPASS.
- Listen and check the bulletin for more for more information or see Mrs. Rathbun in the career center.